Earth Day FAQ 2021
Make sure you follow us for games, giveaways, and more fun updates!
And don't forget to subscribe to our email list!
Quick Links to What's on Sale:
- 40% off Fluffy Penguin Exclusive Prints
- 30% off Diaper Pods
- 30% off Eva and Elvin pants
- 30% off Long sleeve bibs
- 20% off all Alva
- 20% off Re-Play Dishware
Earth Day FAQ
- What days are your Earth Day sale?
- We will have a full THREE DAYS of sales starting 12:00am Eastern Thursday, April 22th and running until 11:59 Eastern Saturday April 24.
- Is “xyz” included?
- We’re still making a finalized list of what will be included, but most of our items will be marked down with some sort of discount.
- Will you be re-stocking XYZ or getting in ABC?
- Our stock levels fluctuate daily, but we are not planning any major re-stocks or adding new items.
- How soon will my order ship?
- Due to the large amount of orders we are expecting, any orders placed over this weekend may have a 4-5 day delay for shipping. We will do our best to get orders out as soon as we can!
- COVID-19 has limited our warehouse staff to a single person packing orders. Your order may be delayed longer than usual due to this.
- Are pre-orders included?
- No, our sales only apply to retail items located at www.thefluffypenguincompany.com.
- Is free shipping still available for orders over $75?
- Yes, orders shipping to US or FPO/APO addresses qualify for free standard shipping if the order total, before tax and after discounts are applied, is $75 or more.
- Are there any reduced shipping or deals for international customers?
- No, at this time we are not offering any international shipping deals.
- Are you offering any price adjustments or matching for orders placed before Earth Day weekend?
- No, we are not offering any price adjustments for prior purchases.
- Are you offering any rainchecks for items out of stock during the weekend?
- No, we do not offer any rainchecks for out of stock items.
- What happens if an item sells out before my order is fulfilled?
- If an item in your order is sold out by mistake before your order is fulfilled, we will do our best to contact you at the email address listed on your order to ask you to choose a replacement. We will wait 24 hours for a reply - if we do not get a reply within 24 hours, we will refund you for the missing item and ship your order.
- How do I cancel or make changes to my order?
- If you have not received a shipment notice for your order, you can cancel or request changes by emailing us at email@example.com or messaging our facebook business page at m.me/thefluffypenguincompany
- If your order has already shipped, unfortunately we cannot cancel or make changes. Please contact us about what to do next.
- Can I add on to my order?
- Because of the large amount of orders we expect to receive, we will not be allowing ‘add ons’.
- Can I combine shipping with two orders I placed?
- Because of the large amount of orders we expect to receive, we will not be able to combine orders.
- I have a gift card to The Fluffy Penguin. Can I still use it on the weekend?
- Yes, Fluffy Penguin gift cards will still work on the weekend.
- I have a discount code for The Fluffy Penguin. Can I still use it on the weekend?
- Yes, discount codes will still work on the weekend.
- Do I need a discount code to get any Earth Day weekend discounts?
- Our regular sale prices will be clearly marked and will not require a code, however if you win an extra discount via our games, giveaways, or email promotions, you will need to enter that code at checkout to redeem those discounts or prizes.
- I forgot my discount code, can I still have it applied?
- We charge your payment method at the time of checkout so we cannot go back and apply discounts, however we MAY be able to refund you the difference. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or m.me/thefluffypenguincompany with your order number to inquire.
- I was charged sales tax and I’ve never been charged sales tax before. Why was I charged sales tax?
- Changes in the US tax law have recently required us to start collecting sales taxes from several states. This is unfortunately a legal requirement and we have no say in it.